It is with great joy that we have reopened the Priory Church of the Holy Cross at Crosier Village in Phoenix for in-person worship! Thanks be to God!
Most importantly, we are grateful for God‘s love, mercy and guidance through throughout the pandemic and beyond, and to St. Odilia, our patroness saint of the Crosier Order for her healing intercession for those afflicted with the virus and other ailments.
The Crosiers are especially thankful for your love, prayers and support. Being able to offer our worship services via live stream has been a true blessing. This allowed us to remain connected with you and we are thrilled that so many of you have celebrated with us. We will continue to live stream service for our friends across the country and world via our YouTube Channel.
We believe, with all of our hearts, that we are emerging from this pandemic as a stronger faith community.
As we gather once again in person for prayer services and Masses, we remain committed to following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of all who visit the Crosier Village campus. Considering this, we have the following important information to share with you:
- Per recent CDC guidelines, masks and social distancing are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. You may wear a mask and socially distance if you feel safer.
- We ask that no food or drink be brought on to the campus.
- Everyone will be asked to enter through the Campo Hall B door. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Ushers will seat all guests on a first come, first-served basis. There will be limited seating in the church and limited overflow seating in Campo Hall.
- Communion will be offered during Mass in the church and in Campo Hall (no Communion will be distributed after Mass).
We look forward to seeing you!